I created this site because … I’m a pull-up fanatic! Having tested many different types of pull-UPS, I know what benefits different types of pull-UPS bring and what is the technique of doing the exercises. I have not found any structured information on this topic on the Internet, so I will start this site and recommend some highly effective types of pull-UPS.
Before I even begin to tell you about pull-UPS, let me explain the benefits of this activity.
The advantages of pull-UPS
- Exercises And Workouts. In my opinion, this is the best upper body exercise you can do. It affects the hands, shoulders, back and even the press. This should be a basic exercise in any training program.
- Available for beginners. Pull-UPS have a very low entry threshold – they are available even for beginners. Plus in this exercise in the fact that progress is clearly visible – in the beginning, catching up twice, then three, then five and so progressing. This has an additional motivating effect and does not give up training.
- You Can Do At Home. No need to spend money on an expensive gym membership. Gymnastics is a fantastic way to lose fat, gain muscle mass and gain strength.
- Do not require much time. To do pull-UPS, you only need twenty to thirty minutes of time, it is very useful if you have a busy schedule and do not have time for training.
- Showing off 😉 Let’s be honest, it’s impressive if someone can do a lot of pull-UPS. Once you get good regular pull-UPS you can start doing muscle UPS, front levers and a host of other interesting moves that will really impress people.
I can go on and on, but these are the 5 main reasons I love to pull myself up. Even when I was in high school before class, I’d run to the gym and do a set.
I am passionate about them and I want you to know how to pull up, what types of pull-UPS exist and what are the features of pull-UPS on different types of Pull-Up bars.
The types of pull-up bars
The Pull-Up bar is an important thing in training and my advice will allow you to choose one that will not break the first time you use it. Or break the door frame by damaging your home.
There are 3 main types of crossbar. On this homepage I will offer the best in my opinion. I personally checked all this, so I can confirm their quality. The best ones I will put here, but if you go to the menu bar or click “more” under each one you can see other options.
- The Door Frame Pull Up Bar
- Free Standing Pull Up Bar
- Wall Mounted Pull Up Bar
In the future, I plan to open my Youtube channel and present the information that I will post here more clearly. This project will be developing every day, so subscribe to the e-mail newsletter not to miss the site updates and keep yourself in shape!